Band to go - warp length options
|9 meter warp chain + 1 weft pack||125.00|
|All Warps-to-go are custom wound per order and are not returnable.|
Choose your colors below. Or, if you prefer your colorways pre-designed, see our Bands to go category for lots of options. Becky's original colors, shown here, are the "Ruby" colorway.
Becky designed this band to go on our Stjerne coverlet, which has been one of our most popular coverlets over many years. The 16/2 linen gives a beautiful sheen, giving an enriching outline to the dense texture of the wool in the coverlet itself, as well as to the fleece backing. Who says you need to design the coverlet first? Choose one of our lovely band designs and design your coverlet to go with it! Purchase this warp all ready to beam onto your floor loom at home. No need to worry about the math, simply choose our colors or your own.
How to choose your colors:
- Find our 16/2 linen colors via the Related Items below. Each yarn page has its own Yarn Mini-Playground to help you explore.
- Use this handy PDF chart to keep track of your color names and numbers.
- Email your color choices to email@example.com at the time you place your order.
- This warp is wound with 2 or 3 ends in hand ready for beaming, as described in our "Flippy" book.
- Structure: warp-faced plain weave
- Warp: 16/2 linen
- Weft: 16/2 linen, doubled
- Reed: 35 (metric)
- Warp width: 6.3 cm
- 2 or 4 shafts, 2 treadles
(Choose your own colors for all yarns)
- Warp chain - 16/2 linen - 9 meters
- Weft pack - 3 tubes 16/2 linen, same color as selvedge warp ends
- Vävstuga project sheet
Let us know if you want to back your coverlet with a sheepskin!
Not planning a coverlet?
If you would rather make one of these bands in 22/2 cottolin, 8/2 cotton, 16/2 cotton, or Möbelåtta, contact us and we will see how close a color match can exist.